Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If I had $1 million...


If I had $1 million, I would want to buy a new house/renovate
If I had $1 million, I would give some money to my parents
If I had $1 million, I would give some money to my sister
If I had $1 million, I would buy my friends presents
If I had $1 million, I would move out
If I had $1 million, I would pay for driving lessons
If I had $1 million, I would buy a scooter
If I $1 million, I would buy plane tickets to Sydney for my relatives in Korea
If I had $1 million, I would by myself some nice clothes, shoes and bags
If I had $1 million, I would pay off my university debts
If I had $1 million, I would travel the world
If I had $1 million, I would give some to chrity
If I had $1 million, I would put it in the bank to get interest
*
If I had $1 million, I would not be satisfied because I still won't be able to do everything that I want to do or have everything that I want.
*
*
F.M. selfish L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dw i am selfish too ... thats why so many millionaires go bankrupt - when although if u think about it - how hard would it be to GO bankrupt...