Wednesday, May 5, 2010

An Education

an_education
An Education (2009)
Directed by Lone Scherfig.
So you all probably know the movie An Education starring Carey Mulligan.
I watched this movie while I was on my flight back home last holidays.
I'm a sucker for sad movies (I cried while watching Up!) so my friend
recommended this to me when we were in the plane.
And she was right, I loved it!
I guess the story can be a little cliche -
good girl falls for the bad boy, young girl falls for the older man.
But it was so beautifully shot.
The costumes, setting, lighting...
So good!


an_education06 an_education09 an_education10 an_education21 an_education12 an_education35 an_education34



3 comments:

TMFA said...

I just saw it the other day and I love this film!

Move said...

carrey mulligan very awesome on this movie!

xxx

Lily said...

I love this movie soo much :)

theskiesthatsing.blogspot.com