Thursday, April 22, 2010

Linda Farrow

Linda Farrow Spring 2010 - Collaborations
lfrodarte
Linda-Farrow-DRIES-VAN-NOTEN-big1
linda_farrow_luella
18
*
The white one is so cute!
MEOW
*
black-linda-farrow-sunglasses_400
*
We sell Linda Farrow sunnies @ work.
This is my favourite out of all the ones we have (we dont have many)
It makes you look like an owl.
HOOT!
*
linda-farrow_mouse
fsferger
*
But I like this the best out of all the Linda Farrows!
I'm sure everyone knows it or at least have seen it before.
It's from the Linda Farrow x Jeremy Scott collection.

7 comments:

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i said...

Love the spectacles especially the tortoise circular ones!

Thanking you for your comments!

Yours Truly

WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i

LaurenSchoon said...

I love the first pair of sunglasses! I need some like those in my life!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

TMFA said...

Holy shit I love the first pair!!! and the kitten masks are lovely too.

As to your question, I live in Amsterdam so I usually just walk my way around the city :) For tourists it is recommendable to do so by boat because the views of the old houses is extraordinary then!

Love Sydney too btw!

I am Khatu said...

I like the last one the best too.

Samantha said...

Great post! Love your blog!
xoxo,
http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

Prutha Raithatha said...

i love the a. wangs...but now i see too many ppl wearing it so i dont want them anymore... the JF X JS ones r good choices...thanks for sharing :)

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

follow if u like what u see?

xoxo

Julia said...

I would wear any and all of those!